David. San Francisco, 2017.
SuprSetr is an advanced set (well, albums now) management tool for your Flickr photos. SuprSetr has been happily managing sets for Flickr users since 2009. This is the third major release of the software.
This version adds updated icons from Glyphish and some nifty features. Some of the changes:
- Support machine tags with spaces
- Support full text searches
- Set list now shows view counts
- Set list can be ordered alphabetically or by view count
- Enabled Flickr Commons search
- Enabled Privacy options
- Photosets can be sorted by the number of views on photos
- FavrTagr supports custom fave intervals (define in Preferences)
- FavrTagr will show your most favorited photo when it is finished
My photography goal for 2017 is to improve my portrait photography. This means shooting more portraits: portraits of friends, portraits of strangers, environmental portraits, formal portraits, and casual portraits. I’m also going to continue a long-term photo project, which I will mention here in a few weeks.
If anyone wants to be a subject, let me know!
My first portrait this year is of my friends Stu and Deb. This was made in San Anselmo. It was an overcast day with soft light. The background is a building in the neighborhood.
Here’s one more retrospective post for the end of 2016. These are some of the favorite images that I made during the year. Presented in no particular order:
In no particular order, these are the albums I listened to the most in 2016:
Hey, I’ve published my first ‘zine. These are pictures made during the San Francisco Giants world series victory celebrations in 2010, 2012, and 2014. It’s 8.5″ x 11″, and 32 pages. There are 20 copies available on Gumroad. Check it out!